Thursday 9 May 2013

Red Letter Day...and college.

      I finally passed my driving test and will have my license by Monday/Tuesday! So happy right now considering the fact that I failed on last time. Fuuuh!!! I felt as if a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. One thing done, thousands more to go. Yup, lots of work ahead of me, especially regarding my college choice. Let us talk about that shall we?

      So, I think I've mentioned about my little dilemma in choosing between KTJ and KYUEM right? Well, despite being slightly more expensive(waayyyyyy more), KTJ does offer a scholarship which anyone can apply, ranging from 10-100% tuition fee waiver. That lights me up a bit considering the amount of money that shall be spent on my education. However, I'm still slightly hesitant. But there's no harm in trying right? If I get it, then I'll re-evaluate the situation and if I dont, then, KY will be there.

     There's not much I can say in this post. Slightly bland and empty kind of post. But I just need to let it all out. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment