Saturday 7 December 2013

What A Year : Identity

    It's already December and the year is coming to and end. A lot has happened since January and this year has been a very life-changing journey for me. I have known friendship, hardship and yes, even love. The cold-hearted, heartless and stubborn Nadyaa had fallen for a guy and he's not even my type. How silly. So much have changed over the course of a year and I am just getting started. I grew up, I really did and this whole thing made me a more mature person (I think so).

    I initially thought that the first 7 month of the year that is responsible in moulding my identity. Boy I was wrong. The first 7 months did bring a lot of change but it was not the deal-breaker. It was the college that made me discover my true self, and for that I am grateful.

    I learned so many things in college and since there's no one to dictate what I can and can't do, I have the freedom of moulding my own character and to do the things that I love. How fun is that!! I feel so liberated and liberty is not something that I am used to. I started to realized how restrictive life has been and now, it's my time to shine and there's no stopping me. Liberty is a gift that I cherish too much and I will not give it away.
(Photo by Marinshe)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment